MADE IN MONMOUTHSHIRE
in the grounds of
Saturday : 10.00am – 4.00pm
Sunday : 10.00am – 4.00pm
Look, See, buy, enjoy.
See and buy arts and crafts from across Monmouthshire.
Browse beautiful hand crafted items and images to either reflect your homeland or as a unique memento of your holiday. Made in Monmouthshire will be in the beautiful setting of the Castle grounds — hope you can visit as Abergavenny celebrates the arts around the town. A true art experience and something for everyone
strictly in alphabetical order ~ ~ ~
- Alison Powell. Ceramics
- Barrie and Judy Hartley. Iron Basket. Ironmongery and basketry
- Cag Rodwell Glass Art : http://www.cagrodwellglass.co.uk
- David Haswell. Artist
- Fiona Cran. Jewellery
- Frances Bicker, Artist
- Greig Wilkinson. Made by Greig. Designer Wooden lampshades
- Helen Carter. Jewellery
- Jackie Poulter. Jewellery
- Jane Boswell. Painter and potter http://Cherryloftstudio.co.uk
- Janet Chaplin. Artist and textiles
- Jeanette Hannaby. Enamelling
- Jill Stanley. Artist and textiles
- Owain Salter. Blacksmith
- Penny Turnbull. Textiles
- Rhys Clewer. Woody Woodspirit.
- Sally Mills. Artist : http://www.sallymills.gallery
- Sally Anne Saint. Artist : http://www.sallysaint.co.uk
- Sarah Wygas. Ceramics
- Shan Rimmer. Artist : http://Www.ShanRimmerArt.co.uk
- Stuart Neale. Sioni Rhys Handweavers
- Tracey Russell. Flossie Woo. Hand spun woollen items
- Tracey- Anne Sitch. Artist : http://www.traceyannesitch.co.uk
- Visitors, Courtyard Cupboard.